Closing date: 30 April 2018 (15:00)
The General Directorate of Local Community of the Ministry of Environment wishes to purchase fruit tree species and indigenous tree species
1. The Ministry of Environment, General Directorate of Local Community (MoE/GDLC) has received financial support from the Adaptation Fund through the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) toward the cost of Community Protected Areas in Cambodia to adapt to the impacts of climate change. MoE/GDLC intends to apply part of the proceeds of this Grant to payments under the Contract for Shopping/Fruit tree and Indigenous tree species / for “Enhancing Climate Resilience of Rural Communities Living in Protected Areas in Cambodia” Project. No. Shopping CPA 004 IFB of Contract.
2. This Bids will need 350,000 of indigenous and fruit tree species; and its delivery is required by 17 May 2018. Interested qualified eligible suppliers are invited to obtain a copy of the bidding documents (free of charge) for each set from the address given below by submitting a written application. Except for the submission of a written application, there shall be no other conditions for obtaining the bidding documents.
3. To be considered eligible and qualified a bidder must
Have completed at least two contracts for supply of similar goods in the preceding 3 years of not less than 50% of the bid price in each contract.
Have completed contracts with a total cumulative value equal to at least two times the value of the bid price in the preceding 2 years.
Not be under any noticed by the Government or the UNEP.
4. Bids must be delivered to the address given below at or before 15:00 of 30 April 2018 and date. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in public immediately thereafter at the address given below in the presence of the Bidders' representatives and the project's beneficiaries from the concerned local community who choose to attend shall be allowed to be present in person.
5. The Purchaser shall award the Contract to the Bidder whose offer has been determined to be the lowest evaluated bid and is substantially responsive to the Bidding Documents, provided further that the Bidder is determined to be qualified to perform the Contract satisfactorily.
6. All bids must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration as described in the bidding documents, any bid not accompanied by one will be rejected as non-compliant
7. The address where the document may be inspected and Bids submission is:
Ministry of Environment, General Directorate of Local Community, Department of Local Livelihood “Enhancing Climate Resilience of Rural Communities Living in Protected Areas in Cambodia” Project Office designation second floor. Please contact project administration unit at No. 503, Morodok Techo Building, Tonle Bassac, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh City, Tel: (+855) 012 508 263, 069 552 224